Monday, November 10, 2008

Hoodehs!

I have been slacking on my American Apparel topic, there just hasn't been anything that has really struck me, nor have I been searching to be struck.

This has to do with AA, but it's not really a review or a want. It's more of a random statement.

When Kirsten was here she wanted to go to American Apparel to get a hoodie - I'm not sure why since there's one in the 8OH!4, but the Philly one is more appealing to her. When I got off of work we walked over to AA and browsed the store, made fun of some stuff, and scrunched our noses at prices of tiny pieces of cloth. In the end she got the red hoodie that she had wanted for MONTHS.



The point of this is is, I now have red fuzz all over my stuff because of this red hoodie. What I don't understand is, I have the same hoodie, but in purple. I don't recall purple fuzz all over everything. And I've had this hoodie for like a year and it's only been washed twice, so the fuzz hasn't been washed away.



Anyway, I think I am going to be picking red fuzz off of my bedroom for the next 17 lifetimes.


No comments: