Thursday, November 13, 2008

One of the many reasons I HATE Information Concepts:

"As always, your logs should be approximately 400 - 500 words in length and your writing should be clear, well-composed, and free of spelling and grammar mistakes. Use supporting research and/or examples from your own personal experience to reinforce your argument or thesis." - Teacher

"I get asked what I think about sampling a lot, and I've always wanted to have a short term to describe the process. Stuff like "collective ownership", "systems of memory", and "database logics" never really seem to cut it on the lecture circuit, so I guess you can think of this essay as a soundbite for the sonically-perplexed. This is an essay about memory as a vast playhouse where any sound can be you. Press "play" and this essay says "here goes":" - First paragraph of the reading assignment from Teacher. (I know my quotes are done incorrectly.)

No comments: