Friday, July 10, 2009

Standard Abstract Obvious Post

Something struck me today and I wish things had turned out differently. Even if different meant friends. I think we could be friends. But sometimes I wish we went about things in a more mature way. Neither one of were good at whatever we were doing. Too much misunderstandings and attitude. And sadly, I don't even think I'm sorry for the way I act(ed). Is it possible to start over? You know, just go out and get a pizza and take a walk? Wait, what am I thinking? It's never going to work out in my favor and more than likely not yours either. So where does this put us? Nowhere. For the better? We'll never know. It's a demented game of tag that needs to end.
:/?
yhwodissimuoythgirwon?ftwsignorwhtiwem?







Sam and I are cooler than you.
Bring it.

We went swimming in our clothes and got in trouble by a jerkoff attendant.


Oh yeah, be jealous. :)




Poor Frank... :(


Be jealous, we're touching!


BFF's


We're hot.


Rockstarrrrrrrsssss


$¢3n3!


Ultimate scene kid!


Look at that hair!


You want me.


Clearly cooler than you.


Tighttttt!


$0 $¢3n3


peace!


we're legit fishies, right?

Goodnight internets. <3

No comments: