Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh! Bondage Up Yours!

So what is on my agenda? I have to read Jane Austen's "Emma." The whole damn thing tonight. 453 pages. Guess how many I've read? BINGO! 0! Yeah. I fail.
I don't know why I suck at reading but I do. So, I have the sparknotes and cliffnotes. I plan on watching "Clueless" and "Emma." Luckily, I have a 2L of mountain dew by my side (that I am not pouring into a glass) to help keep me going.

I can't wait to start my new job. And I can't wait to start my new job with Em! It's going to be better than the nonsense currently at the RitMar. Oh hey, it's rude and unprofessional to obsessively stare and whistle at a coworker you motherfucker.

I honestly don't have much to say right now. Nothing exciting is going on. I am still a freak and whatnot. So I am going to go chop my head off and read until my eyes bleed.

Goodnight.

Damnit! I don't have a picture!

Emma?

No comments: