Monday, September 21, 2009

rest yo tiny head on yo piddowwwwwwwwww



I would LOVE to argue with this, but I simply can't. I don't really listen to iTunes that much anymore and when I do it is mostly to rock out to Miley's new song "Party in the USA." It's so catchy and fun - Ali and I have a plan to get in his car and put the windows down, turn the song up RIDICULOUSLY loud, and sing at the top of our lungs. C'mon, if Ali loves a Miley song... convinced? Also, where it says "John Travolta" it is in reference to the "Hairspray" soundtrack. iTunes won't process it as that, it thinks Travolta is awesome apparently. Honestly, I am not ashamed of my music choices, this week is just a funky combination I find humorous. Maybe it defines me?

In other news, I have a very strange taste in men - if you are grumpy, older, and HOT... I'm sold. I've been sold a lot recently. But what's funny is the fact that it never amounts to anything. I'm like a 13-year-old girl dreaming about my favorite Jonas Brother or Backstreet Boy (Joe Jonas and Nick Carter). Also, people who are nice when you absolutely don't expect it is pretty attractive also. I think I am going to be a 13-year-old girl forever...

Interesting fact about me: I am learning Urdu. My BFF Ali is Pakistani and he is teaching me how to speak it. Last night I talked to his Ami on Skype. And if you're not careful, I will beat you with my dunda. :)


I am full of mother fucking win.

No comments: