Sunday, December 19, 2010

I’m pacing, impatient

Up in my head

Remember that time I was getting graded for updating my blog? That was perfect, I got graded on being somewhat funny and an asshole. I miss how simple that was. Now I have to write serious papers on how to fix America's political and media problems - some teachers don't respond well to sarcasm.
The amount of papers I wrote in the last week was ridiculous, I really don't know how my brain is still processing words and their meanings.

I have close to a 50-hour work week this week, and by the time I get on my train at 3:30 (or whenever it arrives from fucking Boston - Boston ruins everything!) on Friday, it will feel like I worked a 100-hour work week. A little piece of advice for those of you Christmas shoppers out there, calm the fuck down. The cashiers aren't all going to walk out on you, I promise - we want to get paid. Also, revert back to kindergarten rules of forming a line. If you are the only one standing strangely away from everyone else, more than likely you decided to ignore the line that was already formed and you are going to get "cut in front of" because no one realizes that you were in line. And to continue on this topic, line breaker, because you are not visibly in line, don't yell at me because I called the guy who was obviously in line and then when I offer to take you instead don't allow him to go, because you just wasted all of our time. I don't know what it is about Jesus' birthday that makes people spend hundreds of dollars on food and take crazy pills, but it has got to stop.

I went out this morning because I needed sneakers for this week so I can keep my feet attached to my legs, Christmas cards, and Dunkin' Donuts, I didn't encounter any crazys luckily, but I was also never persuaded to lose my mind and flip out. So I am not quite sure what the deal is luckily.

Lastly, when I am a rich grown up I won't take crazy pills before appearing in public, nor will I treat customer service human beings like crap because I know how they feel. I encourage you to take my advice.

Today was a weird day, it was my first REAL day off. I am talking no work and no homework. And I just feel weird, empty, and incomplete. I am going to be wishing I had today back, I say around 7:30 Monday night, 4:30 Tuesday evening, 2:30 Wednesday afternoon, 6:30 Thursday morning, and 11:30 Friday morning.

Random fact of the night, I painted my nails Barbie pink tonight - deal with it! :)

I am taking offers from people who want to clean my room. I don't have a whole lot to offer, but I am pretty sure we can try and work something out that will benefit both of us.

SnakeDucca in full effect tonight.
Yes, I am sitting in front of a fan; if I don't my computer will catch on fire.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

waha i <3 snakeducca