Sunday, January 17, 2010

i see that part of this has something to do with mediocre memory

this take is harder than the old and new combined

Hey, it's been awhile, I am going to try and get back in the habit of updating this again.

Since I last bailed:
- I'm 20 (not a teenager anymore).
- I bought my precious iPod Touch.
- The JONAS game on DS is the best.
- My table is covered in paper that I need to glue in my book of crazy.
- I flirt with guys and I don't care.

One of the reasons for this random update is, I would like to address some issues, and hopefully warn some of my current friends and family.

- If you hurt me in ANY way, and I forgive you and you turn around and do it again, I don't want anything to do with you.
- If you pull any double standard bull shit, go fuck yourself and leave me out of it.
- If you neglect to include me in on personal information that effects me as much as it does you. For example, typically, you tell someone when you're dating.

I am sick of putting up with people using me and abusing me, just to hurt my feelings so they can get off with a laugh. It is sick you go out of your way to find something to ruin what I like. I am done dealing with people screwing up, hurting my feelings, and trying to put the blame on me. A human can only put up with so much crap from one person. So next time you think about being funny or lying, maybe you shouldn't do it because if you do, it just shows how much you don't care, (and it doesn't matter how funny it is).

I can't deal with any of this anymore. I'm done.
(But then again to you all, my feelings clearly don't matter to you - I'm not slitting my wrists over you.)

YOU ARE ALL IMMATURE AND RIDICULOUS - I DON'T NEED YOUR NONSENSE.
Please grow up and stay out of my life, because I'm done with all of it.

This is all I need:


(Especially to make me happy.)

No comments: