Friday, January 29, 2010

Singing: "I only want what I can't have"


I don't really have much to say, but I just want to contribute to and confirm the assumption of how crazy I am via photographs.

And I don't mean crazy with un-matching stripes.
(Surprisingly though, those socks do match each other.)

Prepare for a visual orgasm (by my standards of course)...


And not in any particular order:
(click to enlarge - if only it was that easy)

Nicholas Braun


Zac Efron

Jay Cutler

Joe Jonas

Peter Facinelli

Jesse Johnson

Alex Suarez

Charlie Mark

Ryan Gosling

Joe Reo

Tony Lovato

Mason Musso

Leland Grant

Peter Wentz

Mark Wahlberg
(LOOK AT HIS ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
MW is my number one out of everyone.

Try to stay calm. (It's hard for me...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol I happened upon your site completely by accident but I just want to say, on behalf of all guys out there, sorry for being jerks. Hopefully you will find someone for you, have you tried church?