Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Wanna be the One to Walk in the Sun

I am aware this is a cover. Thanks.

1. Can we talk about for a minute how the Bears beat the Eagles. If you're not living under a rock or allergic to the Internet you probably already know about this, whether you like sports or not. My boo Jay Cutler  played his best game ever, and made all of those douche bag analysts shut up for a hot sec. Oh, and not to mention I HATE Michael Vick, so the win was awesome for that reason too.

2. This post from a little over a year ago is funny. Actually it's kind of perfect. In the sense that I'm talking about the same thing and I feel the same way (stuffy nose and everything - but maybe not that extreme). The only difference is there was no man-love between Cutler and McNabb, nor a pouty finale for Jay.

3. I am 21. Wanna know what I did? My brother took me to dinner at Glory Days with a $40 limit. We made it out with $5 to spare. That's right, my brother took me to a sports bar and I remember everything. I didn't get drunk. I'm still cooler than you. :) I don't necessarily feel different, but there are privileges  to being 21. For instance, concerts, art galleries, and winning free food with Kaysie because of my wealth of random knowledge.

4. Thanksgiving break was much needed. I started having crazy dreams about both of my jobs. My rule normally is when I start dreaming about  work, it's time for a break. And two dreams two nights in a row is screaming for a break.

5. I went shopping at JC Penney on Black Friday, like I always do, and I spent $83 - which sounds like a lot, until you hear that I save $126. Boo and yah. I am good at this deal shopping thing. Thank Jesus my birthday and Black Friday are friends - I don't know what I would do if they weren't a couple.

6. The semester has two weeks left, and not only is that crazy, but I am strangely calm. Don't worry, I haven't learned how to handle stress yet. But we'll see what happens in the next two weeks and what the casualty count will be by December 17th.

7. Yesterday was Kirsten's birthday. So this is for her, from her favorite website. Oh, and this.

8. Kaysie and I are starting a girl band. We're holding auditions.
Requirements: must be a terrible singer as well as willing to join our women's curling team.


Damn straight that's lime green plaid.

No comments: