Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday

I hate Fridays. I really do. The only think I like about Fridays is money. I get paycheck(s) on Friday and it goes in direct deposit, so it's like Christmas. But it's always fun balancing your checkbook and going from $700 to $100. Yay being a grown up.
Fridays are seriously the worst day of the week:
8.30-11.20: Information Concepts
11.30-4: Work Study
4-5: Dinner
5-10: Work
13 1/2 hours. The joy that is Friday.

Currently, I am at work study... I am really pondering going into Maria's office and napping on her couch for the next hour, that would be nice. I really don't know what to blog about. I am just kind of bored and don't know what to do. Michelle (my work study boss) and I are going to do a joint blog about our observations of humans. It will be the best blog in the entire world. I will obviously share it on here.

I worked on my screenplay a bit, I decided that if I ever become a screenwriter or if I ever have to write a screenplay for someone, I am going to pay another person to do the formatting for me. I do not have time for sluglines. Especially in phone conversations. Pfft.

INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. OUTSIDE OF A JOB SITE - AFTERNOON

INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON
EXT. JOB SITE - AFTERNOON
INT. CHELSEA'S OFFICE - AFTERNOON

Freaking phone conversations. I don't think soooo! I hate to tell you, but if they're on the phone, the time of day isn't going to randomly change. Whatever.

I'm kind of sad 90210 hasn't been on for two weeks. Especially after the ending from the last episode - OH MAH GAWD.

I want to get something pierced.

I am bored and tired. I should probably shut up and find a way to nap (and pee).

No comments: