Thursday, October 16, 2008

"I've got 200 seconds and I am ready to go..."

I am blunt and hateful.
I like a lot of different things that most people don't care about. I take myself way too seriously, but still easily made fun of. I have lived in Philadelphia for a year and I still don't have any friends here. I have two best friends from "home" (Virginia).
Here are a few random things about myself:
- People have a tendency not to like me.
- I am never happy.
- I easily laugh.
- I speak my own language.
- I have anxiety.
- I have commitment issues.
- My only talent is complaining.
- I am the most most predictable unpredictable person.
- I know all of the words to "Ice Ice Baby."
- I am the whitest person you know.
- I am stubborn.
- I have an addictive personality.
- I am straight edge.
- I fluctuate between the ages of 6 and 12 daily.
- I have 4 pairs of glasses.
- I am random.
- I like to dance.
- I like the Chicago Bears and the New York Yankees.
Want to know more, quiz me about myself.

In this blog I will probably talk about how much I hate my life and such - you won't get the pathetic hours worth of material version. I see myself as an all around person and I want that to be portrayed on here.

Sidekick Updates:
Blogger has a feature where you can e-mail updates from your sidekick, so expect A LOT of those. Pictures, complaints, stories, randomness... be prepared.

American Apparel:
I find their clothes interesting and unreasonable. I want to find a way to potentially review an outfit or article of clothing a week. Whether it is harassing the internet or going to the store and trying their clothes on.

Artist of the Week:
As I mentioned above, I have an addictive personality. When I listen to music, I have a tendency to get stuck listening a certain band or singer. So I will bring it up and talk a bit about the artist and why I am obsessing over them that week.

Feeds:
I have probably well over 100 feeds that I read daily. I would like to share some of the interesting ones with you! I will have posts with links to different sites and blogs with different content. I will include any pictures that I find funny.

Also, please feel free to harass my sidebar, more stuff will be up soon. Right now I have my last.fm and my twitter mainly.

I hope you lurk again.

Fanx.

No comments: