Wednesday, October 22, 2008

think think think...

So there are two things currently on my mind.
1. Dating
2. Nose piercings

I don't date because people 1. don't ask and 2. don't like me.
I understand that I am not the nicest person, but you know, I can be a decent human. At both of my jobs people are always talking about their boyfriends or what's happening in their dating life. This one kid is talking about how he's trying to date this girl and blahblahblah. This NEVER happens to me. Creepy men on the street and Ali are the only people who like me. I am starting to think that everyone in my life is lying to me and I am right. Oye. fkdjskjdgfhds;g

I want my nose pierced. But I am slightly terrified of it because on some days I won't want it and the simple fact that it would look DUMB on me. Here are my trial photos from a while ago...

eyeliner:



ring:



stud:



I don't even know why I am talking about my life. No one reads this crap!