Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Less of a review, more of a pathetic want

As silly as it sounds, American Apparel has a shirt that I want. Now, don't get me wrong, I do like some of their clothes. This is just a simple shirt that caught my eye and decided fairly quickly that it needed to be added to my collection of shirts.

To me it is just a simple shirt and it also has a decent price, especially for AA.
It is not in the Center City location (I checked on Saturday). I am not sure that it will be there, but who knows.

I am torn between Orange and Royal Blue. Orange just seems like such a nice fall color, but the Royal Blue is very bold - which I like as well.

Which one do you think I should pursue?

Shirt: Baby Rib 1/2 Sleeve U-Neck T
Style #: 4362
Colors: Black, White, Brown, Cranberry, Orange, Lemon, Navy, Royal Blue, Forest
Price: $18
Source: Hard Nipples Not Included

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the blue is better.