Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I will never end up like him





It has been a long time since I have been this hurt. It's has nothing to do with your predictable behavior - I never get my hopes up with you. It has everything to do with you telling me how I shouldn't feel. If I want to be angry with you for not even trying, your major lack of effort, and selfishness, I can and I will and I am. And what made it hurt even more is when I found out you lied to me. But then again, that's not uncommon when you're involved. Oh, don't worry about lecturing, I know that you're just going to tell me I'm ungrateful, selfish, and immature - the same as I was when I wouldn't amount to anything. Remember I wouldn't make it into college because my 3.0+ GPA was awful and I am stupid. I haven't cried that much in a while. I can't even remember the last time I cried over you that much. People make fun of teenagers for using Facebook and selling themselves out, well adults aren't too smart either. Looks like you had fun Sunday morning at breakfast. I sat alone and cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is thing called sleep people keep talking about? I am not familiar with that at all. There are nearly enough hours in the day to do anything. Forreal. My excessive and currently increased caffeine intake probably doesn't help. My problem.


I'm trying to think of something interesting to entertain you (and myself) with, but I've got nothingggg.

Tomorrow is another busy day:
11-12: work study.
12-1: brian.
1-3ish: class.
3-5: work study.
5:15: subway adventure again.
7-10: toy story double feature attempt with Em again!
10-?????: reading "Little Women" and making advertisements.
Am I exciting or what?

Ok... I am going to try and be productive, I'm not sure if it's going to be creatively or unconsciously. I guess I'll find out.

NIGHT?


Clearly I need a shower and some sleep.

No comments: