Sunday, October 18, 2009

You're getting worse and I know That you'll be calling, calling, calling me again




Link.

Two weekends in a row I have been let down by people I used to care about and I stupidly thought they care about me. But it isn't anything out of the ordinary for any of them. I am pretty sure I am okay with never speaking to any of you again. Yeah, one hurts more than the others, but it's whatever, I've made it this far without you. Without ANY of you. This isn't the first time I've made a descion like this. And in the end, I was right. But what do I know?

It's kind of ironic. You never took the time to find out why I was upset. And in the end, you did it too. But it's not like knowing would've made a difference. I knew I wasn't going to see you. I'll never see you again. And that's not my problem. You have to live knowing you screwed up.

I don't care.

I have more important things to worry about.

For instance...
- school
- work
- babysitting
- mistress-ing

But in the end, none of you care about my life. You're all a bunch of self-centered, assholes.

I need some ben&jerrys, JONAS, and Minutemen.

Please remove me permanetly from your life and stop pretending to care. I don't need any of you.

Bye.





bears and pizza. life is awesome.
bearthefuckdown.

No comments: