Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh yeah, you caught me.






Hi, my name is Cassandra, and I am retarded. Have we met? More than likely.

Ok, I know I'm obnoxious. I actually don't need anyone to point it out to me, because I'll tell you before you even notice. One of my obnoxious trends is to go all black. Everyone once in a while something strikes me and I paint my nails black, listen to a ton of The Clash, wear all six earrings, and wear black eyeshadow (black eyeliner is part of my daily routine). Tonight, I painted my nails black. Tomorrow, I will finish the pattern. Except, I kind of want to trade The Clash for Throwdown. Did I mention I'm dumb? I know what I'm doing by the way. I have just temporarily have gone CRAZY. LOL!

Anyway. I finally showered. (After a week.)

And. I slept the last two nights. Thanks Midol PM! It knocked me the FUCK out.

Ok. I need to calm the fuck down and nest.

Goodnight!



clean. straighten. bangs flipped.

No comments: