Friday, October 9, 2009

Pictures and autographs You get your face in all the magazines The best part is that you get to be who ever you wanna be



Link

So... I am a slacker. Maybe not, but this blog has been neglected. (Sorry!) I've been a little crazyyyyyy! Which means, school is a pain in my ass! I am just always oh-so busy, and it is tiring! What is this sleep you talk about?

On Wednesday night Em (click her!) and I were supposed to see the "Toy Story" double feature, but we missed it! So I spent my "one night out a month" at her house hanging out with her kitty and bunny. (I LOVE Bunnies!)

I have subscribed to 7 magazines for $55.
Alternative Press - 12 issues - $0
Cosmopolitan - 12 issues - $15
Glamour & Lucky - 24 issues (together) - $15
Seventeen - 12 issues - $10
Marie Claire - 12 issues - $5
Teen Vogue - 20 issues - $10
I may look into others, I'm not sure yet though.

You should read PopAwesome. Why? Because now I kinda work for them? I am a contributor, so I e-mail them random news stories and hope they post them. Don't worry, I'll save you some trouble and I'll post a link here for you to read.

I've been bad with my feeds recently. It's been over a month since I last read them. So tonight I decided to click all of them, not read them, and just start over so I can start reading again.

Today I decided I am going to try and write SOMETHING for at least an hour every day. I'm not sure what it'll be, so we'll see what comes of this.

I've kinda wasted a lot of time trying to find things to talk about, but as of right now, I don't have much to say. I'll just give you a bunch of pictures.

busybusybusy


I need to clean my desktop off... (iloveyounicholasbraun)


Friend!


Not only is the cat in a bunny cage, but that black ball on the left is the actual bunny. They were cuddling?






Too. Much.




Story of my life.


I wish I looked like that.

No comments: