Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are you overloaded? Candy coated Your life's imploding now

There's a risk worth taking A pain worth aching On this hollow ground
(It's really Miley.)

Lets talk about my week shall we?
I don't remember anything before Thursday.

Thursday:
Usually, I am in class 11.30-4. This past Thursday, I was in class 11.30-3.30. Why? I peaced out at 3.30. Rushed to finish packing and carry about 80-100lbs of "luggage" down six sets of stairs. I went to the train station and spent a ridiculous $47 on World Series shirts. Train left at 4.58. I should've gotten into Richmond at 9.40, but instead it was 10. We waited forever for my luggage only to see a hearse pull out from the back and on the luggage golf cart was an extra attachment of a very large white box that says "Handle With Extreme Care." Hmmm... WONDER WHAT THAT COULD BE? When I got home my friends then came over and we went to my favorite place in the world - wal mart. I colored my hair once again and went to sleep way too late.

Friday:
Found out my Aunt Genevieve passed away. Talked shit to my mom in my sleep. Found out I grew an inch from Memorial Day weekend. I had to go to DMV to renew my driver's license. Virginia now has the BEAUTIFUL new driver's licenses. They are black and white, you're not allowed to smile, have a clear photo box, and are just all around UGLY. After my trip to DMV my family hopped in the car and we drove to West Virginia to my grandparents' house. I slept for 374834732 hours and then ate dinner at midnight while everyone was in bed. I was also productive and did my laundry.

Saturday:
It was my grandparents' 50th anniversary. Originally we were supposed to have a big party, but that fell through, which is why we were chillin in West Virginia. First we went to my Aunt Kathy's salon where I proceeded to have an anxiety attack over getting my hair cut, but I needed it. So I got my hair snipped. I slept some more. People came over. We had baked ziti for dinner plus 4839738 desserts: brownies, three pumpkin pies, cookie cake, cream filled anniversary cake, and ice cream. Wachovia screwed me over.

Sunday:
Got all dressed up to hang out with Jesus - what a fucking joke. They are all just a bunch of racist mother fuckers. The church is lucky I kept my mouth shut and didn't walk out. Then randomly I got a really bad headache and and got super hot and dizzy. Then we had to drive through those awful mountains again and head back to Richmond. I had to go to wal mart again and spend too much money on stuff I "needed." We watched the movie "17 Again," and it was really funny. zacefroniskindahot. Obviously not Oscar good, but it wasn't "Dumb and Dumber." Went to bed at 1.30 when I had to be up at 4.30.

Monday:
Woke up at 4.30. Finished getting my crap together. My mom drove me to the train station for my 6AM train. Outside of the train station at 5.40, I look at my mom and tell her that I don't have my keys. They are hanging up - where they're not supposed to be. You see, my keys need to be with my stuff and not part of their system, otherwise I forget them. I go in the train station and there is animal poop all over my boots. I don't know where it came from. And now I have to get on a train for the next five hours and wonder what the hell I'm going to do. I get to the city at 10.30. I take a cab to my work study office so I can drop off my stuff. I go to Starbucks and chug a coffee. Then I go to my 11.30 class. Go back to work study. Drop my other bag off. Go to my other job to pick up my pay check and call out for Tuesday. Then I had to go yell at Wachovia. Around 2 my roommate was going to be at the apartment to let me in. I carried my 40-pound duffle bag on my back for six blocks - no big deal. Then I got ready to leave again. Went back to work study and got the rest of my crap and headed to my other classes. Kaysie loves bunny. My teachers think I am on crack. No one makes a sub like Ali can. And as we already know, Joe Jonas is my BFF and I used him to make an ad.

Tuesday:
Woke up at 5AM. Left my apartment at 6AM. Drove in the city for the first time. I had to drive to South Jersey to attend all of the funeral services. My directions got me lost and put me in the opposite direction. A 20- to 30-minute drive took me an hour and a half. I was greeted with eggs and coffee (thank you), hung out with Susie, and then proceeded to the funeral home. My dad was there. We played nice. I'm not sure if we're cool though. Whatever. The mass was quick and it included the Beatles and Eric Clapton. I got to see relatives and remind them of my life and whatnot. After a ridiculously slow, hour-long or so drive on the turnpike and a quick and breezy burial burial we went to my aunt's favorite restaurant and ate a ton food. Then I was in the car with one of those obnoxious Jersey tailgating drivers. Drove back to the city and did a damnfine job. But I took like an hour to park - which I did perfectly too. I was out by midnight. For very good reasons.

Today:
I am going to be late for class. I have to call my dad. And go to Di Bruno for four hours. UGH.

- My brother has Swine Flu.
- The USPS doesn't know the definition of overnighting something.
- I'm routing for the New York Phillies and the Philadelphia Yankees.
- Nine hours of sleep makes me look like I haven't slept in four days.
- I want to bungee jump to get the effect of jumping off of a bridge.
- I got to watch "90210" and "Melrose Place" half asleep last night. (PS: "Melrose Place" is awful.)


I love this! I laughed. I kinda sucks that Taylor Swift is in front of a green screen. But I don't care. The humans make me happy.

Can we talk about this? This is how I feel when people talk to me. I'm running my mouth but they can only stare at my ass. I kind of want to buy these shoes. I don't run or exercise or anything, but maybe they'd work for walking around and working. Also, the video may not be suited for minors.

Obviously, I was really tired.

Today I am a disheveled mess.

My poor phone. :(

No comments: