Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I can't take my eyes off of you


I'm gonna say it. I think Joe Jonas is hot. Yes ma'am. I am comfortable enough to admit it. I'm 19 years old. I've hinted at this obsession and I have brought it up before, but I have reached a point where I can't go a day with out something Jonas related. Whether it is a song, their silly Disney Channel show, or simply just harassing the Internet until I find hot enough pictures to make me just want to pull on that new haircut. Maybe you don't understand, the thoughts in my head are worse than what you can find on the Internet for free some days. Yeah, I'm that pathetic. Even the song for my blog is a song written about him. (I really don't care if he dumped her - one less woman in my way!) Now, keep in mind, this obsession is only is only to the extreme extent it is because he's a virgin! And that shiny, silver band is so evil! It really taunts me! Yes, I know what you're thinking, I have gone completely insane. And I'm not going to deny it. But even if he wasn't so attractive, they're pretty damn funny. If you have some time to waste go to On Demand, Netflix, or wherever you watch TV and just watch one episode of JONAS. It's funny. Ask Em she thinks it's funny! Here, I'll give you a little taste of the show. And also confess that I would pay whatever amount; fight lions, tigers, and bears; and run away with the circus if I could be Chelsea Staub. Justwaituntilyoucumforthefirsttimemisterjonas(andhopefullyitllbewithme)


My brother survived his swine flu only to move on to bronchitis. Jesus is seriously out for this human being. First, he had some stomach virus, then we were good for a bit, we then returned back to puking, followed by a sinus infection, he then got to really taste the bacon, and now bronchitis is in the boy's lungs. Oh and somewhere in there he also hurt his ribs because some fat kid shouldered him in flag football.

Taylor Swift was on SNL over the weekend, I didn't watch it, but I saw the videos online later on 49823 of the 234738729 blogs I read. Her opening monologue is really funny even though she calls JoeBear a douche, but it's whatevs. Let's rewind, yes I said it was funny - I have no sense of humor, so you'll enjoy it.


I'm sure you've noticed, but each post title is a song lyric and and the first line of the blog is the next part of the song and it's linked to the lyrics. These songs aren't strategically picked. I literally open my iTunes, go to the iTunes DJ, and play the first song. I just get lucky and twist lyrics to fit my mood or the what the post will reflect.

For the record, my week got a little better. It hasn't been the greatest, but it is definitely an improvement.


In other shocking news, I do NOT think Robert Pattinson is attractive.
Shoot me.

Google's Sesame Street main pages have made my week. They are so cute! Cookie Monster was my favorite. This is Cookie Monster - this guy liked him too! Here they all are - even though this website wasn't too fond of the designs. :( But I am so cool and liked Cookie Monster so much, he made his way into my desktop folder!



Also, just out of pure curiosity I want to know how many people actually read my blog. So if you would just comment this post. I don't care what you say - it doesn't matter to me - maybe where you found it, what you like, what you hate - those are just starters in case you don't know what to comment. It can be anonymous if you want to keep yourself secret. Whatever you want. I'm just curious.

This is my Flash Dance look (now I know what I can be for Halloween next year):




Let's not talk about who/what I was thinking about.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I read your blog, and I hate it all. psh.

Ollie said...

i dont read your blog.

Kaysie Strickland said...

I love you blog f*** all the haters.
Jk yo! Hi Ollie and Kirsten. I'm Kaysie!