Friday, November 20, 2009

Not afraid to stare you down until you blink






















For anyone who knows me, I will fight someone for an iPod Touch. I even posted my excitement in September about the $100 drop in price. Since my birthday is Monday and Christmas is a month later, I am going to save all of my gift money and purchase an iPod Touch for myself. Since my family can not afford such nonsense, I am taking it upon myself to get myself something I deserve. iPods and I have a very tragic history, and for once, I just want what I want with no trouble! Now, you might say to yourself, "Cassandra, why haven't you bought one of the cheaper iPods?" Well reader, the 8GB is out of the question since I have almost 10GB in my iTunes as of right now. And when the 16GB was available, I would've filled that up pretty quick, so 32 seems like a nice place for me to be.

I don't understand what my problem has been, I am a freak when it comes to boys. That's all my brain thinks about. And not in the "I need to get laid" kind of way, but in the "I'm suddenly surrounded by cute boys that actually talk to me." It's interesting, I feel like something has changed, where I'm now the pretty girl, rather than the weird outcast no one likes. (Note: I do NOT agree with this new movement of thought; I still feel like the old.)

Two more days until my birthday!
Four more days until I go home!

Thunder and lightning in the city is the prettiest and the scariest.

I really want a Nintendo DS. Of course I need another thing to distract me from life, but c'mon there's a JONAS game. And in this fabulous game, you can dress them! As Kirsten informed me, there probably isn't a Level X in the game, but I can trySLASHdream, right?

I need to wear blue and pigtails more often.

Yeah yeah, I know. Shush.
(I'd like to see you play professional football.)

No comments: